Friday, February 22, 2013

Beauty and the Brains


Kendall has been saying for quite awhile now that she wants to be a doctor when she grows up.  This week, she's clarified that she wants to be a heart doctor.  I have NO idea where she got this from.  Last night she was asking me all kinds of questions about what your heart does.  After I explained it all to her, she was further set that she wanted to be a heart doctor.  She keeps trying to say a cardiologist, but then will forget what it's called.

On the way to daycare this morning, she was talking again about wanting to be a heart doctor when she grows up.  I told her she will have to go to school for a very long time.  She replied, "Even longer than preschool and kindergarten??"  haha, just slightly further.  We were talking about how you have to be very smart, listen to your teachers and study a lot.  It was quiet for a minute and Sydney says, "I get big, I just be a princess."

Looks like I can make some transfers from Sydney's college fund into Kendall's. ;)


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute story Tessa! Your girls are darling.....thanks for sharing! :) 

    Kenzie@ theashcraftbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love