Friday, October 12, 2012

What do you mean it's not the right answer??

This morning I took Kendall to have her preschool/kindergarten screening.  They took her off into another room, and did a variety of tasks with her.  Some motor skills, some cognitive skills, some problem solving skills, etc.  They want to determine early if there are areas that children are lacking in, so you can do some early intervention to have them ready for kindergarten.

Overall, Kendall did awesome.  When they came back in to go over her results with me, I had to laugh.

Her problem solving questions cracked me up.

Q1. What do you do if you go into a dark room.

A: You go to sleep.

Apparently, it's supposed to be turn on the light, but she got a half point for that.  As a mother that tries to get two little stinkers to go to sleep at night, I disagree.  I give her an A+ for that answer.

Q2: What do you do if a fork is on the floor.

A: I tell Sydney to quit throwing it there.

OMG, I die.  Do you see our dinner time issues?

I love that kid.  Above all else, she never fails to make me laugh. :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG this is great! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOMELY HILARIOUS! She seems smart as a whip to me from those replies! A+ for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol those are awesome answers, way to think outside the box kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha that is adorable! And I completely agree with her on the dark room thing..

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love