Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Carnival

Friday night, the girls and I headed out to a local Halloween carnival at the school.  We met up with their best friends and daycare buddies, like we did last year.  It's crazy to look back at those pictures and see how little Sydney was, and mostly her lack of hair!

Once again, the kids had a blast playing the various games and I could not get Sydney out of the bounce house.  I'd start tying Kendall's shoes, and Sydney would sneak behind me to run back into it.  I can't count how many times she squealed, "I bouncing! I bouncing!"  I figure it was good practice for Kendall's party the next night at the bounce house.  You don't want to look like an amateur in front of your nearest and dearest, ya know? 
The kids got tatted up.


They had a great time, and it was only somewhat chaotic wrangling in both of them.  I didn't need to pour a glass of wine when I got home, so I consider it a success. 

Stay tuned for Part II of Kendall's birthday tomorrow.  I'll give you a hint - it involves Rice Krispie bars that looked like raw meat.  Have I mentioned yet how awesome I am in the kitchen?  

1 comment:

  1. I thought the rice krispie princess bars looked just fine. I will say that they were huge, though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love