Monday, September 3, 2012

Stepping Back In

I cannot believe over a month has passed by since the last blog entry.  As I'm sure is the case with everyone, the summer has been so busy!  In between working full time, trying to soak up as much time and memories as I can with the girls, getting plans in place for the new digs, and training for a half marathon there really haven't been enough minutes in the day.

Trying to update the blog was starting to feel like one more job to get through, which it shouldn't be.  With this glorious long weekend, I'm happy to be able to dip my toes back into the water and get back into it. :)

We've spent a lot of the last month riding bikes and trikes:

And getting in plenty of time at the park:

Have you noticed above how Sydney is always the little tag along.  She is Kendall's little side kick.  She'll sit and study her older sister and then jump in to do the same thing.  Of course, Kendall soaks it up and has never shyed away from being a little mother hen.

Be still, my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy and fun summer.  And the girls are too cute! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Glad your back! 

    Ps. You are my new hero when it comes to running. You even motivated me enough to go take the dog for a walk one night. Which is huge lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!  Good for you!!  Seriously, I started soooooo slow.  I could hardly run for a minute straight, so if I can do it I know you could. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love