Saturday, July 28, 2012

This kid...

Kendall. At 3.5 years old, she's constantly outsmarting us and is usually two steps ahead. I'm not sure if that speaks to the speed of her mind or ours. lol

I picked her up from daycare to read on her daily talk sheet that she was a little emotional and didn't listen well. I also read about Kendall taking off on her bike during their walk.

We chatted a bit on the way home.

Me: Kendall, were you naughty today?
K: ummm, I was a little bit good today.
M: that's good, but were you a little naughty too.
K: *goes on to tell me how she used her manners two weeks ago*
M: did you take off on your bike?
K: I just had to get back to the house first.
M: well, if you don't listen when riding your bike there, you won't be able to ride it.
K: I'll just ride my bigger bike at home. She doesn't know what we do here.

Checkmate.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! That is too freaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I host a weekly blog hop called the Thursday Mommy-Brain Mixer, and I would LOVE for you to come link up this post! The Mixer will be live at 12:01 a.m. EST tonight! http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com :) Hope to see you there, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love