Monday, July 2, 2012

Our weekend through my iPhone.

About a month after I bought my new camera, I lost the battery cover.  The warranty was running out, so I sent it in while I still could.  What was supposed to be 2 weeks (which was still horrible) will now be 3-4.  Apparently they need to fix the speaker and microphone too??  Anyway, here are some quick cell snapshots.

Thursday night, the girls and I went to watch daddy play softball.  They watched him for about 30 seconds and spent the rest of the night playing on the playground.  They got to meet up and play with their friend Reese!
I posted last week about finding Kendall sleeping in random places in the mornings.  This marked night four of it.  I love that not only she gets up and falls asleep in the hallway, she takes about 7 blankets, pillows and stuffed animals with her.  And then shuts her bedroom door.  
Saturday, Kendall was being silly putting her  underwear on her head.  Minnie Mouse had a flower on her, so Kendall said they were flower girl panties.  Ever since Kendall was a flower girl in Lisa's wedding, everything is flower girl related.
Saturday morning we went to the bank to discuss financing for building a new house {more to come on that fun news later}.  After that we hung out at my parents for a couple hours and then went to Walmart.  That night, while in the bathroom giving the girls a bath, I noticed my dress was see through and everyone behind me got a lovely view of my underwear.  Thanks, mom for giving me a heads up!!!
Like the rest of the country, this week has been HOT.  Sunday morning we decided to pack up and head to the lake.
All in all, I'd say it was a pretty darn good weekend.  Add a four day work week into the mix, and I'd say life isn't too shabby right now. :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey, don't blame me for not giving you the heads up! I never noticed (I really do not spend time checking out your butt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about your camera!! I'm still cracking up over the dress ;) Everyone probably thought you were doing it on purpose at walmart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That line about your dress cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha @ the dress, oh geez! 

    I love seeing where your daughter wakes up in the morning.. silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha- that is so funny with the dress. Love the slew of pictures from your phone. kids are gorgeous as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

    She's been staying in her bed the last few nights.  We'll see if that continues! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 6, 2012 at 10:50 AM

    I fit right in at Walmart. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM

    Probably!  I swear these things only happen to me. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love