Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today is the last day. :(

Today is the last day we have a 1 year old in the house.  I cannot believe that tomorrow, my little baby girl is going to be 2.  Her first birthday was tough, but 1 is still a baby in many ways.  2?  Well, 2 is full on toddler.  2 is talking, running, climbing, attitudes, stories, playtime, and all around wonderful.  It just is not a baby.  But, as awesome as it is, I suppose it makes it ok.

Let's take a look back to see how much my little pumpkin has grown
 six months
 One
 18 months
 *almost* 2

I love this kid. <3

12 comments:

  1. She is so CUTE! I know how you feel. Quinn has a couple more weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda AndersonJune 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM

    I love the picture of her at 1 where you can see Kendall laughing in the background!  Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to her! I feel your pain though, Lennox turns 2 in a week in a half - how is this possible?! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember I started following you around the time she had just  turned one and I thought she looked so grown up and Evie was so little and now Sydney is turning two and Evie is almost 15 months! Time flies! Happy (early) Birthday beautiful Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early birthday, Sydney! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! Adorable pictures, Tessa! Happy Birthday to Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJune 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJune 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJune 7, 2012 at 8:59 AM

    Isn't it insane how fast they grow??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJune 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    I don't know!  Anything fun planned for Lennox's birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJune 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    I love that picture, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJune 7, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    I always forget how close in age these two are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love