Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sleepwalking Sweetheart

Do you all remember this guy?
Each page of the book you'd turn, you never knew where you'd find him.  We are currently playing the same game at home, only with where we'll find Kendall in the mornings.  It wasn't uncommon for us to go into their room before we'd go to sleep to find her with her pillow and sleeping bag right next to Sydney's crib.
She told us that Sydney liked it when she slept closer to her.  haha, ok.  The last three nights Kendall has fallen asleep in her bed, and when we'd wake up we'd have a surprise as where we'd find her.

Night 1 we walked out our bedroom door to find her camped out in the hallway.
Night 2 she didn't quite make it that far, and was passed out in her doorway.
Last night she made her farthest trek yet.  I found her laying next to our bed.
She falls asleep just fine, so I know she's not scared of her room.  I have no idea what wakes her up, or moreso what gets her out of her bed and sleeping on the floor.  

Where will we find her next?  





8 comments:

  1.  I've been laughing at these pics on IG! :) How sweet! At least in her endeavors she's safe and doesn't disturb everyone else. I hope the doors are locked and she can't get out though, that'd be awful if she sleep walked outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny --- does she tell you anything about it when you ask her?

    I agree with sarah - make sure everything is locked up good!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! You should setup a night cam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    I should!  Eric has this hunting camera that takes pictures when deer walk by.  I should set it up in the doorway. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    I totally should.  Good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM

    When I'd ask her about it, she just laughs.  The night she ended up in our room she said she tried to tell me something but I wasn't listening.  Sorry kid, I was sleeping! 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsJuly 2, 2012 at 9:01 AM

    We lock the doors with deadbolts that I can hardly open at night, so hopefully she'll be safe.  My mom and brother were both sleepwalkers, so fingers crossed she doesn't get too bad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love