Monday, June 4, 2012

Old Pictures bring New iPad?

I was at a wedding this past weekend, and as soon as someone would take a picture, my phone would buzz to notify me that I've been tagged on Facebook.  Today, when everything is so instant and right at our fingertips, it's hard to remember what it was like, not that long ago in fact, when you'd have to fill up your camera's film and anxiously await to see the final product after they were printed.

I have so many hilariously awesome pictures from my younger days (some that I would be ok with never seeing the light of day.  Hello awkward stage).  It's so annoying to want to quickly grab them and upload, just to remember that the images I'm thinking of are B.D.  You know, Before Digital.

I've had it on my to do list for quite some time to get those scanned in.  Now I have all the incentive I need.  Scanning in those pictures could win me an iPad3 or one of 15 fantastic screening packages.  All that you need to do is "Like" Fotobridge on Facebook to enter their Foto Flashback contest.  The funnier and more unusual the better.  Entries will be posted accepted until June 22nd.  Then, just ask family and friends to vote for your picture.  All individuals that enter will receive a 15% off coupon toward Fotobridge services.

I am so excited to start going through my old pictures.  If you participate, please share your photo to my Facebook page so I can see what you come up with and can help vote for your pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love