Thursday, May 31, 2012

Uninspired.

I keep thinking about starting out different posts.  I open the screen, type a few sentances, erase them and stare at the blank box and blinking cursor for a minute.  Finally, I x out of the screen and vow to come back and finish.  Yet, I don't.

Life just seems so busy lately.  I always think that next week, or the week after will slow down.  I should've figured that out by now, that life is always busy.  And, I suppose that's a good thing. :)

Yesterday we said goodbye to one of Eric's good friends, along with his friend's mother.  It just shakes you a bit to realize how your life can be turned upside down in a split second.  With everything going on, and rushing to complete one task after another to get through the day, it makes me realize how blessed we are.  I already felt that, but events like that really bring it back into focus.

Tomorrow we'll be leaving for one of my best friend's weddings.  I am BEYOND excited for her and cannot wait to watch how her life unfolds, and to see her feel the joy of a growing family {hopefully sooner than later. lol}  Kendall will be the flower girl, but just don't tell her that.  She got in her head that flower girls are for babies, so she prefers to be called the princess.  Oh my.  3.5 years old and already a diva.  I have a feeling by the time the girls are out of their teen years, Eric will have perfected his golf game.

Then, next Thursday my baby turns two.  What the heck happened to the last 2 years??  Next Saturday will be her luau birthday party, and I can't wait.  I'd be a little more excited if I had everything ready for it, but that's what Friday night is for, right?  Spoken like a true procrastinator. ;)

I hope to update with some pictures of the wedding, and for sure the party soon after.  Until then, here is a cell pic of the kiddos playing dress up at Grandma's.

4 comments:

  1. Feeling uninspired is the worst, I know the feeling.  Hope you have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how you feel. I'm sorry to hear about your hubby's friend/mama. I can't wait to see pictures of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel too, I go through blogging slumps so often! Looking forward to the wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens every now and again.  I take it to mean I need a blogging break and enjoy life. 
    Cute photo!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love