Thursday, May 10, 2012

Strollin'

Eric wasn't home yet when we were eating dinner, so we decided to play around while eating and take pictures.
Piggy Tails!
this face...lol
I have a swivel display screen on my camera.  I turned it so Kendall could see herself when taking a picture.  What was she doing???  ha ha
Last night we had some gorgeous weather, so I grabbed the wagon and the girls and I headed out to the trail.  Sydney's birthday is coming up (*sob*) and I wanted to check out this big field to try out some birthday pictures.    
doubling up on the shades
these two are the definition of sweetness
I can't tell you how many times I heard, "Look! Look! Birdie!!"
 
Kendall told me, "Mommy, I will pick you a lot of flowers for Mother's Day!"  
Sydney insisted on pulling the wagon the entire time.  For such a runt she sure is strong.  Even when Kendall got tired of walking, Sydney pulled her.
The last stretch they both hopped in and decided to go night night.








5 comments:

  1. great shots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! They are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsMay 10, 2012 at 1:01 PM

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say, you have two of the cutest girls! I love the sisterly love!! 

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Love those pigtails! Your blog description made me smile; I'm a glass of wine over-sharer too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love