Monday, May 14, 2012

one lump or two?

This weekend was amazing.  The weather was absolute perfection and we had nothing to do but hang out.  Saturday the girls and I went to this field right by our house and they had a little tea party.  
 
 I should keep a tally on how many times a day Kendall is loving on her little sister.  She told me, "Mommy, I love my little sisser, so I will always take good care of her."  <3
 
 
This smile does me in.
 
 
 Of course, as luck would have it, I think they set  up a little pact to never both look at the camera at the same time.
 
Sunday we got out for a couple of walks.  Kendall is so thrilled to have mastered riding her bike, so with the gorgeous weather, I let her talk me into a few trips.



6 comments:

  1. Your girls make me want a "sisser" for Evie! Too precious! Glad you had some down time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say I am forever jealous of where you live! It always looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsMay 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsMay 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love