Monday, April 9, 2012

An Easter Wrap Up

I got home from work Friday night, and we got busy on one of the most important things on the To Do list for the weekend.  Dye Easter Eggs!! I had it made because my mom had the eggs all boiled up and ready for me. :)
Kendall is a seasoned vet at this, and was all excited to get started.
Sydney caught on quick! I love her face in this one.  I can just imagine what her brain is processing.
The finished products!
After they dried, Saturday morning the girls adorned them with stickers.  Kendall was very proud of hers!
After that, we got on the road to spend the first Easter gathering at my aunt's house.
I think they were looking for the Easter Bunny.
  
We got home that afternoon, to find the Easter Bunny came early!  Unfortunately, Sydney was going on no nap, and was not into it.  She was more wanting to cuddle in with Daddy. 
 
 
After Kendall thoroughly went through both baskets, she was ready to hunt for the eggs.
The next morning we headed over the the in laws for another Easter.  The girls were spoiled again.  Of course. :)
I love Sydney's face in the picture below.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsApril 9, 2012 at 10:10 PM

    Thanks! I lucked out with Sydney, and she was able to wear Kendall's old dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love