Friday, March 16, 2012

Y3W: A New Blog

Squeee!! I'm getting excited.  About a month or so ago, I contacted Becca at Jumping Jax Designs.  One of my favorite bloggers, Ashley was running an awesome promotion for blog design discounts, and I couldn't pass it up.  I've been wanting to switch up the look for awhile, but HTML ends up making me want to pull my hair out.  (Which I really should do for the greys anyway).

I got a sneak peak of her progress last night, and I likey. I'm not positive on when the final thing will be ready to go live, but I'm guessing fairly soon.

Until then, I'll have to wait patiently while enjoying this ridiculously amazing weather.  It's been in the 70s all week, which is craziness for mid-March in Minnesota. I had Zumba last night (soooo fun if you've never done it!) and came and left in a tank top and yoga pants.  As I was walking to my car I was laughing thinking that a mere 2 weeks ago to the day, I had walked out bundled up and into a snow storm.  I swear mother nature is bipolar.

Can you give us a vote today?  Thanks!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!





4 comments:

  1. YAY! I can't wait to see it! We are having amazing weather too and I refuse to go back! 

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love