Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: iPhone Thieves

I went into my photo folder on my iPhone and realized the phone has been compromised.  My husband thought it'd be fun to show Kendall one night how to take a picture.  It appears she had a lot of fun practicing!
Now I need to google how to group delete a bunch of pictures at once.  This may take awhile.

S/O iPhone thieves, the find my phone app is the greatest invention EVER.  Sydney decided to pull my phone out while we were at church on Sunday, and proceed to hide it.  I didn't realize it until later that afternoon.  Luckily I was able to go right on the computer, track where it was, remote lock it and set a password, as well as a message to call what number.  Perfect!

Happy Hump Day!



Can you give us a vote today?  Thanks!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!





9 comments:

  1. When you figure it out, please let me know.  O & B fight over playing with my phone.  O loves to take pictures & videos and B just likes to play games, watch videos...oh and retweet.  If she's doing this at 17 months...what should we expect at 13?  I'm so scared! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need that iPhone finder pretty soon...

    Haha! Those pictures...amazing. My little Moo likes to make calls to people.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am downloading this RIGHT NOW! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the things that children nowadays can do, sometimes i get to wonder is technology really good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO funny!

    And that app sounds amazing!  What a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! And that app sounds awesomeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That app sounds amazing!!! Thank you! Going to download it now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love