Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday

I'm linking up with Growing Up Geeky today for Toddle Along Tuesday.  This week's theme is your children's favorite activity.  One of the things I was most excited for when we first got pregnant and found out it was a girl, was doing all kinds of girly things.  I looked forward to all of the fun things I could do with my daughter.  Then, when we found out another girl was coming, I was doubly excited.

I figured with my excitement, I'd have two major tomboys.  Yeah....no.  These two are about as girly as a girl can get.  This weekend they were both begging to have their toenails painted.
There is nothing they enjoy more than playing dress up.  From a very young age, they were both able to rock a pair of heels, and walk better in them than some women I know now!
and really, what heels are complete without a pair of hello kitty socks?
Kendall just loves to dress up, and twirl around.  She tells me that she's a beautiful princess.
But, rest assured.  These two aren't all beauty with no brains!  I'm always amazed on how long they can each sit and read books.  It's not at all uncommon to find them each curled up with a big pile next to them.
Whatever they find, they're never bored!!

Link up to see more fun posts on favorite activities.


Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

8 comments:

  1. There is nothing cuter in this world than painted little baby toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to paint Evie's nails! The place where I have my nails done has a kid sized pink butterfly princess spa pedicure chair; I bet sydney and kendall would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsMarch 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM

    Oh, they would LOVE that.  I was just thinking about bringing Kendall on a Mommy and Me date to get our nails done. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsMarch 20, 2012 at 10:32 AM

    I agree.  they look so cute, and Sydney kept saying, "Peety! Peety!" (pretty) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE!  I love all of the pictures!  I long to do girly things, but so far, I just get to play with trucks and dirt!  lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope both of my girls are like that too! :) So cute! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are wicked cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love