Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thinking Back Thursdays

What person doesn't remember this from Home Alone? 
I used to love this show on Nickelodeon.  She almost got hit by a truck and had some chemical goo get on her.  After that, she got all sorts of secret powers.  
Admit it.  You're singing it now, aren't you?  You're welcome.  
Remember Wild and Crazy Kids?  There would be 4 teams of different colors and they'd do all sorts of games or sports.  I always wanted to be on that show.  *tear*

Hope you enjoyed this weeks flashbacks!
Tales Of Two Girls





Have you voted today? :)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

6 comments:

  1. I always wanted to be on W&C Kids! Loved that show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flashbacks. These posts are too cute! Oh Alex Mack- bringing me back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally loved The Secret World of Alex Mack!! No one ever remembers it. Probably because I was a touch too old to be watching it. But I did love it anyway. I wonder what ever happened to her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again you made me laugh and smile and think back to the old days!  lol  ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me want to break out my mirror, hairbrush, and Madonna CD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I was OBSESSED with Alex Mack! I think at one point I had actually convinced myself I had magical powers. What a loser I was.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love