Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mini Weekend Recap. Cell Style

After some fun time spent at the park, enjoying the beautiful weather {seriously, this is the best March I remember in a long time!}  The fun continued with a million loads of laundry to fold/put away.  
This morning, I knew things were going to be good today.  We slept in until 8:30, which is pretty good in this house!  Kendall came in my room to tell me she was ready for "brefsis".  She told me that she woke up Sydney already in her crib, and Sydney was wearing her happy face this morning.  I love the way 3 year olds see the world.  Her few simple observations had me put on my "happy face" and we were up for the day.  After breakfast, the girls and I got up and decided to take a nice, long walk to the library.
As soon as we walked in, they both ran straight for the coloring table.  And, I was not on top of my game, and they found the basket of markers before I did.  Have you tried taking away markers from a 21 month old?  If not, don't bother.  Cue meltdown and return of the marker.
Kendall was next off to find the movies, and quickly found a Dora movie that she just had to have.  You know, because the 8 at home aren't enough, I guess. ;)
For lunch we attempted making homemade spaghettis and meatballs from here.  I think the girls seemed to like them.

Tonight we'll be heading to my parents, and tomorrow is just set up for relaxing (as much as you can relax with two toddlers).  Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!






1 comment:

Leave some love