Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thinking Back Thursdays

First of all, I missed a few weeks of this.  Why does life insist on getting busy for me? ;)
I loved these little lunchboxes.  I still remember my favorite lunch to date, is when I got to bring Spaghettios in my thermos for lunch.  They actually stayed warm!  Now, don't go hating on my Spaghettios.  Some may think they're disgusting, but that's just foolish talk to me.

Seriously, what was better than this day?

I had totally forgotten about this show!

Love reminiscing with Thinking Back Thursdays?  Grab a button and link up!
Tales Of Two Girls



Can you spare two clicks for a vote?  TBB has been reset and I'd love to get a good ranking. :)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




11 comments:

  1. I totall agree about the TV!!! I wonder if they just have flat screens now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsFebruary 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM

    Good point!  Maybe all of those smart boards that classrooms are getting have a TV built in.  They will never know the thrill and anticipation of seeing that wheel in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I loved the same things! I loved having a lunchbox with a matching thermos! I wonder if you can still find those.... Now all I see are the metal boxes!

    The tv -- oh what a great day it was when you found out it was movie day! I remember out teachers would let us move the desks and lay on the floor! In my highschool they did a way with the rolling tv and al rooms had tv's built in.. 

    And lastly, Ghost writer - I watched that everyday after school - LOVED it! 

    I'm going to have to join in on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some Spaghettios, ever once in awhile I buy a can, just for memory sake..they're not quite as good as I remember...but still!  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spagettios in a thermostat?? Awesome!! I just remember getting excited about pizza day every Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you seen the commercial where the guy is wrestling the alligator and he's on his smart phone trying to outbid his friend for a lunch box? At the end he goes "IT HAS A MATCHING THERMOS!" all excited. It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsFebruary 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM

    Pizza day was the best!  I loved lent, because I could always count on cheese pizza on Fridays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsFebruary 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM

    I still buy them too, once in awhile.  So bad, but yet oh so good!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsFebruary 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM

    I haven't!!  I'm going to be watching for it now! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tales_Of_Two_GirlsFebruary 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM

    I should check on ebay.  The lunch boxes are probably way more than I'd want to pay for one though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I meant to say thermos... not thermostat! Ha ha whoops!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love