Monday, February 13, 2012

I've reached a new low.

Ok, those that know me well know that the kitchen isn't exactly my comfort zone.  I've been trying, and doing much better, but I still have a long way to go.  Friday I was exhausted by the time I got home.  We were running low on groceries, so I figured we'd do an easy dinner and I'd make the DiGiorno pizza that was residing in the freezer.

So, really.  Making a frozen pizza has to be the easiest, fool-proof, it's the end of the week and I'm just done, type of meal there is, right?  I find a way of even surprising myself.
Do you see that?  After I took out the first piece, I realized I missed the all important step number 2.  After I took off the plastic wrap, I completely forgot to take off the cardboard circle.  You may commence laughter, now.

For the record, it still tasted all right, the bottom of the pizza was just a little soft. :)

This doesn't really have anything to do with my screwing up a frozen pizza, but she's just cute.
 

Now, I'm sure you're craving some yummy frozen pizza.  You know a good place to get that? Target.  You know the best way to get it? With a free gift card.  Have you signed up for yours yet?  Click here to do it.


Have you voted today?  Thanks!!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!






4 comments:

  1. So cute!  Watch out for the boys!!  lol 

    Oh and nice pizza!  ;)  

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is the cutest thing ever! Don't worry you are not alone. I can recall many times I have done the same thing lol 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sydney is just too cute!! I love when they figure out how to do things like this! 
    Sorry about the pizza :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joel and I did that once... but I'm going to say it was an after-bar moment :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love