Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Instagram Photo a Day

Ok, if you have an iPhone and don't have Instagram, you need to get on it.  Stat.  Then, right after you get the app, you need to follow me @TalesOf2Girls so I can stalk your pictures, too. ;)

There was a challenge going around in January, for a photo a day.  I was slacking a bit (although, I was doing fairly well at getting one for the my365 app.  Again, get it and follow!)  Now there is another challenge starting in for February, so I thought I'd jump in.
Some of these look like they'll be easier than others, but I'll give it a whirl.  

Can you spare two clicks for a vote?  TBB has been reset and I'd love to get a good ranking. :)
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!




3 comments:

  1. I am excited for this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looked you up and added you :).  I did almost the whole january one, but don't know if I can keep up with Feb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing this too. I just started following you. My user name is malliety

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love