Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! 


Here are a couple of our outtakes:

The girls were so excited to bring their Valentine's with for their friends at daycare today.  We had to stop at the grocery store on Sunday, and Kendall insisted on getting the Princess Valentine cookies.  Of course, I wouldn't expect anything else from her. :)  We got home and Kendall got busy on baking.  The rest are cell pics, because the battery in my camera died. 

Uploaded with Snapbucket
Uploaded with Snapbucket
Uploaded with Snapbucket

Thank you so much for the votes!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!






6 comments:

  1. Those are so CUTE!!!! And those outfits are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get down with your crafty self! They look great and I love the girls pictures and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the valentine's - super cute!! I saw those princess cookies at the store -- thought of getting them too!  I ended up with valentine's whoopee pies instead.. we'll see how that goes tonight LOL

    love the v-day pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute.  Love their outfits!  I wish O could take fun things to school, but they can only do cards, no pencils, stickers nothing....try telling that to an almost 5 year old! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the crafts and the way you dress them, is too cute for words!! The cookies are a fantastic idea! I wish I could be as creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those outtakes are hilarious! Beautiful girls :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love