Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thinking Back Thursdays, Vol. 11

Who didn't have a pillow person?  I loved these!! I couldn't find a picture of the one I had though.  I'm glad it wasn't this one.  I don't know that I'd want to rest my sleepy head on this sour puss face.  I think she'd invade my dreams and take out all the fun and color - kind of like that Murky dude from Rainbow Brite.

This show was on of my favorites!  I thought she was the coolest girl around.  I mean, who else do you know that had a pet elephant or a boy crawl up a ladder into her room every day?  Her clothes were always amaze balls, too.  I've heard a little rumor that this is on reruns at Nick Jr.  I'm totally checking that out and adding another show to my DVR if that's the case

JEM!  Wowow...Jem!  (are you singing the theme song in your head? I am!)   I dreamed of growing up to be a rock star, just like her.  Instead, I became an auditor.  Pretty close, no?  I even had the toy keyboard that the dolls would dance on, and that you could stick a cassette tape into the side.  So cool.

Nothing starts your day out right, like being able to play with your food.  I'd love drawing little shapes or designs into my oatmeal.

Love reminiscing with Thinking Back Thursdays?  Grab a button and link up!
Tales Of Two Girls




  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love