Friday, December 9, 2011

Y3W: Our Honeymoon Paradise

Well, since this was our wedding anniversary week, and since it's FREEZING here lately, I thought I'd flash back to our honeymoon.  We left today, but four years ago, to the amazing island of St. Lucia.  Although the flight was long, it was so worth it.  We stayed at the Sandals Grande, and it was beyond amazing.  I want to go back so badly.  Someday.  Someday.

The happy newlyweds :)
One of the views from our room
sorry this is sideways.  This is the other view from our room
Add caption

so, I grabbed these pictures from FB, and they all got sideways. :(  Anyway, it was so funny to see a Christmas tree when we were on the beach.  



Poor Eric.  I think the sun was too bright that day. lol



touring an active volcano.  Luckily we made it out alive.





There you have it.  A little recap of our week in paradise.  I wish we had our toes in the sand and a little drink with an umbrella in it.  

Tonight, as a gift to the parents, our daycare is open until 8:30 and the kids are having a Christmas party.  Since we spent the night of our anniversary bringing Kendall to pre-school, we figured we'd do something fun tonight.  We were going to go out to eat and do some shopping.  However, we are going out tomorrow morning for Miss Sydney's 18 month pictures (OMG, how is she 1.5 years old already?!?) and then to see Santa.  We figured we'd wrap up the little bit of Christmas shopping then.  Instead, I will pick up to go food and we're planning on renting a very romantic movie to cuddle in together to watch...The Hangover II. :)

Tomorrow night I'm getting together with all of my girlfriends to stay in a hotel and have a girls night away.  I'm so excited to see everyone again and to have some fun!!  Happy Friday, everyone!!

Join up with Jenni for more Y3W fun!




   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. I miss our honeymoon too! Yours looks fabulous! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun beautiful, flash back pictures :) I'm a new follower to your blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love