Friday, December 30, 2011

Y3W | 2011's Top Ten

Holy, crap.  How is it almost 2012 already??  It wasn't that long ago that I did the 2010 wrap up, which you can see HERE and HERE.  I thought I'd do it a little differently this year, and compile a top ten list of the most viewed posts.  Click on the titles to see more pictures and fun.

1. Sydney's First Shiner
Poor baby fell and got her first {but not last!} goose egg on her head.  She was a trooper though and was laughing again shortly after.  That was also the day of one of my first {but not last} heart attacks.

2. Our Trip to the A-Maze'n Farmyard



The kids had a blast seeing the animals (even though as you can see Kendall would run away from them).

3. Kendall's Candyland Birthday Party!



This party was so much fun to plan, and Kendall LOVED it.  She said she was so special to get her very own "castle" and was so said when we had to take her road down. :)

4. Kendall's 2nd Surgery

Although it was a tough day, I was so amazed with how well my little angel bounced right back.  She is such a tough cookie, and I couldn't be prouder of her!

5. The Girls Met Santa!

Doesn't Sydney look thrilled?? :)

6. Kendall's 1st Day of School



Kendall started pre-school classes.  She LOVED them and is looking forward to starting back up again this spring.

7. Kendall sings Sunshine
You'll notice I didn't know a line or two on the second verse.  I hadn't figured her learning the song so quickly, so she just followed my humming. :)

Rainbow Brite and Twink!!  I loved, loved, loved the costumes my mom made for the girls.  They wanted to dress up every night for a week straight.  They got so many compliments and comments, and there was nothing funnier to see than Sydney swinging that big belly around.

.
This birthday was also a blast to plan.  I loved the little owls,and incorporating them where I could. :)

10. A Trip to the Children's Museum


I can't wait to go back, this time with Sydney.  There was so much for Kendall to see, touch, play, paint, pretend, etc.




   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Crazy how fast the time goes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You had a busy year! So much fun though! Wishing you blessings in 2012!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love