Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday, Anniversary Edition

I cannot believe that it's already been 4 years that I've been married to my best buddy.  We've been together for so long (about 13 years) that I just cannot imagine what life would be like without him there...nor do I ever want to.  It's been an amazing 4 years, and I look forward to the next 50!  I'm a lucky lady!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Although the day was freezing, it was nothing but warmth, love and happiness inside.  

  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2011/12/wordless-wednesday-chanukah-ham.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Sweet photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Your wedding photos are beautiful and you looked absolutely stunning in your dress!

    Trisha @ MommaTandBabyE.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful winter wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! What a gorgeous wedding you had. I have to say I love that fifth picture. You have a beautiful smile.
    Thanks for the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary!! You made a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you- that is so special. Beautiful wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love