Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thinking Back Thursdays, Volume 8

I also remember we only had enough internet minutes for, like, 30 a day.  How did I not die?!?!?!  (that was partial sarcasm....partial)
LOVED this move!! Beverly Hills, what a thrill! Beverly Hills, what a thrill!! It almost made me want to join the Girl Scouts.  That is, until my sister told me that only dorks were in the girl scouts.  She apparently didn't get the awesome cookie memo.  >:(
There was nothing worse in life, than when you were kicking ass at Hungry, Hungry Hippos, and the head got stuck up.  I tried not to get too spazzy, since faster wasn't always better, but I couldn't do it.  I'd get caught up in the excitement of it all and hit.hit.hit.hit.hit.hit...you get it.  By the way, the pink one is always mine, just so you know. 

Tales Of Two Girls



  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love