Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Merry Christmas to All.

Sorry, folks.  There will be no Thinking Back Thursday post this week.  :(  Pinterest has decided to once again be a butt head to me.  I missed last weeks due to Kendall's surgery, so I'll have to be really good next week.

I'm anxiously watching the clock click down.  I am 45 minutes away from the start of my 4 day Christmas vacation.  I am so, so, so excited to watch the girls reactions this year.  Last year, Sydney was bouncing around in her jumper with no idea what was going on.  Kendall was starting to get it, but easily distracted.

This year will be a whole new experience for both of them, and I am so antsy to watch it through their eyes.  I still fondly remember the thrill and excitement of waking up to discover Santa had arrived and unloaded a sleigh full of presents at our house.

We will be busy celebrating with family all day tomorrow and Saturday.  I'm hoping to get a ton of pictures, and maybe a few videos of the squeals and laughter.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and hope you also embrace the magic of the season!

Also, I'm joining in on the Stalk Hop Friday posts.  Check them out!
Stalk Hop Friday

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Hope you guys have a wonderful time with family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love