Friday, November 11, 2011

Y3W | Kendall Sings Sunshine

Every night, our bedtime routine consists of reading two books, and then as Kendall asks for, a cuddle and some songs.  You are My Sunshine is her favorite to sing together.  Unfortunately, I couldn't remember the lyrics to a couple of lines in the second verse.  I started humming it, and after a few times of singing together, she picked up on it.

While laying on the couch last night, I decided to use the face time camera on my new phone to tape her.  She though it was hilarious to see herself singing, hence the goofy faces.

Here she is, in all her glory.  

I love our bedtime time together.  I love hearing her sing.  I love her. 


Join up with Jenni for more Y3W fun!




Day 11 of Thanks: I am thankful that I am able to now be home every night with my babies and spend this time together.  Although toddlers can be exhausting and make you want to pull out your hair at times, I know these are the best years of my life and I'm trying to soak up every second of them.  Kendall told me yesterday that she loved me more than fruit snacks.  That's big love, right there!

   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

  1. this is too sweet. i could die. isn't everything your little one does...amazing? i just am so in awe of my moo.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love