Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wordless Wednesday | Sneak Peek

I mentioned last week that we were going to attempt our Christmas card pictures.  Here's a little sneak peak.  The pictures were turning into a bust, until Eric got home and started doing some sort of funky chicken dance behind me.  I'm not exactly sure what was going on, but I heard a lot of shuffling, and some kids laughing.  Most of the pictures, their eyes were wherever he was.  A picture with 2 kids looking and smiling....not easy.  This one will have to do though!




Day 23: I'm thankful for the short work week.  I love the Thanksgiving holiday!




I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend.  I wish everyone who is out Black Friday shopping lots of luck!!

   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your little ones expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are so adorable.
    I had to try to get my Christmas pictures with three girls. Oh, how frustrating THAT was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Their faces are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love