Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday | Flashbacks

I haven't downloaded the latest pics off of our camera, so I pa-roused (doesn't this look like a funny spelling?  Maybe it's not even the right word that I'm thinking of, lol) Facebook and was reminiscing on last year's Christmas.  I'm getting excited, so we'll go back to last year for today. :)
 
 
Day 9: Today I am thankful for my friends.  There is nothing better than having someone to call and vent to, cry with, laugh with, and even not have to talk because you know what the other is thinking.


2 little clicks?  Please and thank you.   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

  1. I love the one of K in front of her chair! Her face is so cute and priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how they are in matching PJs - super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love