So, here are the "rules" to accepting the award.
~ Tell 7 things about myself
~Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that I feel are deserving.
- My name is Tessa and I live in Minnesota. That means starting now through April I spend my time being half frozen and miserable. The rest of the year I am swatting away mosquitoes. I should be on the State's tourism committee. I'm sure that description is making many of you want to move here now.
- I work in government accounting. This means I have honed the skill of fast number crunching. I'm practicing up for the Ten Key Olympics. I'm fast, yo. ;)
- I married my HS sweetheart on 12/7/07. The following Valentine's Day we found out Miss Kendall was on her way. When she was 11 months old, we found out Miss Sydney would be joining our family. We don't waste any time, I guess.
- I get a strange sense of excitement from the office supply aisle. I could stand their and breath in all the goodness of gel pens, colored post its, flags, and don't get me started on colored highlighters. Heaven.
- I have to color code any snacks, like skittles or fruit snacks. I first arrange them into piles. Then I have to start eating the larger piles until each color has the same number. At that point, I rotate colors in the same pattern. Yes, I know it'd be easier to just shove them in my mouth. It just doesn't work as well that way, I'm telling you!
- I have an insane love of pasta. I could and have eaten spaghetti for three meals a day. I seriously could throw out every other food option and live off of that and be perfectly content for the rest of my life.
- I think I love #6 so much because I am a disaster in the kitchen. Don't believe me? Check out THIS and THIS. I wish those were the only times that I've had meltdowns (literally) in the kitchen. Believe me now? ha ha It's a good thing I look so damn good. ;)
And now I get to pass the award on to 15 bloggers of my choice!
Be sure to check them out!
- The Stauffer Shenanigans
- It's a Vol
- Growing Up Geeky
- Momma Totally In Love
- Life in Modification
- And Here Comes the Sun
- Living With Peanut
- Mrs Stephanie T
- My Attempt at Motherhood
- Never a Dull Moment
- Our Growing Garden
- Terrell Family Fun
- A Good Life
- Pretty Little Life
- The Mommyhood Chronicles
Check back later today for Thinking Back Thursday and my catch ups for 30 Days of Thanks!