Monday, November 28, 2011

Tired mini update

So, I've been a little behind at the blogging. I was too busy enjoying the long, but still way too short, holiday weekend. I'm hoping to get some pictures uploaded and do a better recap post soon.

Thanksgiving was great and lots of yummy food was eaten. The girls didn't get a nap, so I was a little worried especially for Sydney. They both held up great!

My in laws picked me up at 11pm that night to go on my first true Black Friday shopping. And you know what? I love it. I thought I'd get all anxious and agitated with the people and line lines. Nah!

First up, Best Buy. Holy hell there were a lot of people! (sorry for the bad quality.  Cell pic)
However, it was worth it because I got my new computer.  *cue angels singing*  This Saturday we are changing our internet provider and should have faster speeds, which should work great with the faster, better computer.  I can already feel my blood pressure lowering thinking about editing pictures/updating the blog/playing around...you know, essential day to day items.

Another odd thing I noticed about Black Friday is that people dress up.  Um, WTF?  I noticed a few groups of people (mostly kids).  I made a note for next year.  I mean, I don't want to stick out like a newb or anything.  
As I said before, we left around 11pm Thursday night.  I got home around 9:30 Friday morning....with two active girls and a husband that informs me he's going to go to work for the day.  Ahhhhhh!!!! Nap time could not come soon enough!  He came home shortly after one (If only he had listened to me that it didn't pay to go in!) and the girls and I went down for naps.  I got a couple of hours in when I was woke up, but during this time there were lights put on the house.  Although, still exhausted this made me happy. :)

Saturday was spent finishing my Christmas decorating (pics to come) and yesterday was a little lazy.  I've been trying to transfer our files to the new MacBook.  Yup, 10 hours.  It's a bit of an adjustment going from a PC to a Mac.  I think it'll take some time to get used to it, but I'm hoping I love it as much as everyone says I will.


So, that's our weekend wrap up.  How was yours?  Score any big deals shopping??

   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. I have never seen people dressing up before on Black Friday! Yah for a new computer! I did not venture out this year. I was so tired of the long car ride. Glad you had a nice weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love