Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thinking Back Thursday | Vol.4

This post will be a two-fer today, and I'll explain later!
I played this game all.the.time.  In fact, I may just play it again quickly to see if
my future will be changing at all.  I remember the car I always hoped for was a Neon.
I did have a Neon once, so I guess my life's ambitions were reached.

I had this phone, but I had a cool lightning cover and metallic keys.  Man, I loved playing snack.
I should look if they have a snake app for the iPhone.  There's an app for everything else, so maybe?

Going even further back with phones, remember this cool one? I never had a phone in my room
to have one (thanks a lot, Mom!!) but if I did, you bet your sweet ass I would have had this one.  Or
maybe, the lips one like DJ on Full House.  Either way, I'd have a cool phone.

I loved, loved, loved this game.  I remember trying to get everything while avoiding
Ursula and the sea gulls.  I was pretty darn good, if I am going to toot my own horn.  Oh heck, toot toot!
.
Ok, so remember how I said this post will be a two-for?  I decided for November to do a 30 days of thanks.  Now, in my usual procrastinating/forgetful self, it's now Nov. 3, so I have some catching up to do!

Day 1 - I am thankful for my little girls, not only to have them in my life, but for them to have each other.  The other night I heard Kendall say to Sydney, "Sydney, I love you all the way to the moon and back."  It doesn't get any better than that, folks!

Day 2 - I'm thankful for my husband.  This probably should go with day 1, but I don't think he'll mind.  We were high school sweet hearts and have built a pretty darn good life together.  I got a good one (just don't tell him that.  He'll go and get a big head and constantly remind me how lucky he thinks I am, and we don't need that!)

Day 3 - I'm thankful for Pinterest for allowing me to find all of these hilarious things from my past.  What?? This doesn't need to be mushy every day!  Have you joined yet?  If not you totally should, and let me know if you follow me.  I'll try to hit you back. :)

Interested in linking up with TBT?  Grab a button and let me know! I love to see all of the flashbacks. :)

Tales Of Two Girls


Also, link up with Heather, at Terrell Family Fun for more 30 Days of Thanks! 

   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

5 comments:

  1. I used to love MASH. I played it with my friend constantly. And I sadly I was denied that a phone like that too. Glad to be your newest follower. :) Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have got to be right at the same age! I had the "Dolphin Blue" cover for my nokia! It was my reward for getting straight A's one six weeks in school. ANd I totally had that little mermaid game beat, that and the beauty and the beast one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @GGM - welcome, and I am now following you back! :)

    @Sarah - What?? There's a Beauty and the Beast one too? See, first the clear phone and now this. I was clearly a deprived child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that Little Mermaid game too and loved it! I played that thing all the time. So funny. And I also did MASH with my friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MASH! oh my goodness, i loved that game - i must of played it with my friends a thousand times!

    thanks for linking up to 30 days of thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love