Monday, November 14, 2011

My Week in iPhone Pictures : Week 1

Amy over at A Good Life has been doing a week in iPhone posts for, like, a year already.  I always meant to start up, but then a year flew by.  After I  got my awesome new phone last weekend, I've been having a blast playing with the better camera and have found another new addiction - instagram.  Are you on it?  If so, you can follow me @Talesof2Girls.  Anywho - I've had a weeks worth of time in taking pictures, so I figured what better time than now to join in!
SATURDAY - After doing some shopping with Kendall and getting her 3 year pictures taken, we went back to my parents to pick up Sydney.  The girls enjoyed some Mr. Potato Head fun, and we took a trip down memory lane with Kendall in one of my old dresses.
SUNDAY - I got all domestic and made a roast in the crockpot.  After dinner, Kendall made us her own little meal in her kitchen when we heard a strange sound.  We went down to the kitchen where we found this adorable little kitty looking in our window at us.  We couldn't talk Eric into letting us keep her, but he did agree to giving her a little milk.  As he was mumbling what a bad idea this was to feed a stray cat, I saw him reach for a little bologna.  He said she probably needed a little meat with the milk.  He is a softy, after all. :)
MONDAY- These are a little hard to see. The girls enjoyed a little cuddle and cartoons in the morning before we had to leave for the day.  On the way to work, my car showed icy, which comes up when it falls below 32*.  Sigh, the winter is fast approaching.  After work, Sydney found the jackpot in the Tupperware drawer while I was making dinner.  Kendall was showing off how old she was, and Sydney hijacked my purse.  I laughed when I saw she had my work badge around her neck.  
TUESDAY - In case the car temp the day before didn't prove winter was coming, we got our first bit of snow.  Granted, it isn't much, but I know more will be coming before we know it.  Two little sleeping beauties.
WEDNESDAY - A little game of peekaboo with Sydney, and Kendall brought home her family picture from school.  I almost died when I saw this.  This was the first picture that I could tell what she was drawing.  She said the tall one was mommy and the little one was Kendall.  I asked where daddy and Sydney were, but she said she ran out of room.
THURSDAY - Eric left for the weekend, but I tested out this Pinterest recipe.  I couldn't find any white cheddar cheese at our little, local grocery store, so yellow had to do.  I don't think the girls minded the variance.  
FRIDAY - I got off of work due to Veteran's Day, so it was time for some mommy maintenance.  I finally got in for a much needed hair color.  I decided to go darker for the winter.  Eric wanted a picture to see what it looked like.  I'm dumb with self pictures, so forgive me. :)  

I've been falling behind on my posting for the weekend on my 30 days of thanks, so I'll play catchup here.

Day 12: I'm thankful for all of the  military and veterans who work so hard and sacrifice so much so that we can enjoy our freedom.

Day 13: I'm thankful for the health of my family, especially my children.

Day 14: I'm thankful for the cappuccino machine upstairs at work.  When I don't have time to stop for a coffee in the morning, or forget to make one at home, it makes me warm and happy.  Literally warm. :)


Thanks for all of the votes! I really appreciate it. :)

   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. Cute girls, cute kitty and I love your hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great. Love the pictures as usual:) Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love