Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Damn You, Pinterest

That's really all I have for today.  I had a post planned out, but I needed some of my pins.  Of course, all I get is an error message of 404.  What's 404 you ask?  Good question.  I have no idea.  Until then, I guess I'll just do my 30 days of thanks.

Today I am thankful for our home.  As much as I feel like we're outgrowing it, and dream of what we could build our next place into, I know we're pretty darn lucky.  I have to remind myself of this, that we not only have a roof over our heads, but it's a pretty good roof over our heads.  Although, I won't lie.  I'm dreaming of adding in the slide staircase.  I'd show it to you, ya know, if Pinterest would cooperate today. Grrrr!!




How about a vote for a post about, pretty much nothing? Hey, it worked for Seinfeld.
   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

  1. I have been getting a lot of those today! Darn Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.. I was trying to use my pins for my post today and it did the same thing, so now I have very few pictures today! How lame.

    Atleast I'm not the only one Pinterest was picking on;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh i HATE when it does that!! and i'm in love with the slide staircase too. it's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I have all my baby shower ideas (That I'm throwing on Saturday) on there...think I can access those recipes? NOPE!!! Grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love