Friday, October 7, 2011

Y3W | My Poor Baby


Sydney woke up the other night about 4 times and was running a temp.  I noticed she was pulling at her ears so I gave her some Tylenol.  I got a call from daycare that afternoon that she had a temp of 102.3, so I figured it probably was an ear infection.  I called the dr. and was able to get her into urgent care that night.

Urgent care.  That's sort of an oxymoron.  We were there for about an hour and a half, but she was soooo good.  None of the nurses could believe she wasn't feeling well, because she was full of smiles and giggles.
I guess I can keep on listening to my mommy gut.  Poor little girl had an ear infection. :( 

Join up for more Y3W posts!




Maybe a little vote might make this poor little girl feel better. :)
   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

7 comments:

  1. oh no , poor baby =( hope shes feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor babe! I hope she gets to feeling better so y'all can enjoy the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, sweet girl. Well, she still looks so cute even though she's sick. Hang in there, mama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, sweet thing! Hope she's feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I hope she feel better soon! My little one had to get tubes and it has been so much better ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! I hope she is feeling all better today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a cutie!! She looks like a tough little cookie :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love