Friday, October 21, 2011

Y3W | Kendall's 3rd Birthday!!

Tomorrow is my baby girl's birthday party.  3rd birthday party.  Holy Hannah, how did three years fly by already?!?  This year, Kendall was tricked into thinking she wanted a Candyland birthday party.  I can work with that! ;)

Once again, I'm feeling behind when I think of all of the things I need to do.  Eric's been out of town since Wednesday, so I haven't been too productive with him gone and taking care of the girls by myself.

I still need to:

  1. finalize the menu and finish my grocery shopping
  2. bake the cupcakes
  3. clean the house
  4. make the food
  5. decorate
  6. bring the balloons to be blown up
  7. finish a few of the decorations
  8. figure out if said decorations are going to work out like I hoped they would
  9. hit the liquor store (depending on the stress level, this may be moved to #1)
  10. Enjoy the party!!
I'm sure there is a ton that I'm leaving off of my list.  It's easier that way, so I don't feel too overwhelmed.  I'm tempted to only work 1/2 a day today.  The bad part about starting a new job is less vacation time built up.  I feel like I've taken so much time off between my surgery, and various doctor appointments for the girls, so I'll stick around today. :(

I'll have a special birthday post to Kendall on Tuesday, her actual birthday.  I'll also try to post pictures and a summary of the party (no sneak peeks for you!) this weekend or Monday.  To tide you off, here are some flashback pictures of my pretty princess.
 

I let Kendall crawl into bed with me to sleep last night, since Eric was gone.  You never realize how often you say things until they are repeated back to you.  As we got all nestled in, I hear a sweet little voice say, "Goodnight, my love."  ::swoon::

Join up with Jenni for more Y3W fun!





How's about a "happybirthdaykendall.Ihopeyourmommygetshershittogether" vote? 
   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Happy Birthday Party to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could just nom those cheeks on that sweet girl in the first picture! hope the party goes great--invest in some moscato for when everyone leaves & the kids crash!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love