Friday, October 28, 2011

Y3W | Halloween Pumpkin Carnival

Today I get to leave work a little early to bring Kendall to her 3 year check up.  Luckily, the only shot will be the flu shot so hopefully we'll come out as happy as going in!  After that, the elementary school in town has a pumpkin carnival.  We haven't gone before, so I'm not entirely sure what's all there, but I know there is a bounce house, games, food, etc. so the kids should be happy!

We tried on the girls' Halloween costumes last night to be sure they fit (my mom made them for us).  OMG, you guys.  They are ca-ute!!  Every time I looked at Sydney I cracked up laughing.  Just wait for pictures, they'll be worth it!

Until then, here are a couple from last year to tide you over.


Join up with Jenni for more Y3W fun!




   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I can't wait to see this years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they were so cute in their costumes last year! Can't wait to see who they go as this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their costumes are adorable! We have a little Snow White this year too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love