Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday | Kendall, Meet Barney

As you may remember, Saturday Kendall and I, along with a friend and her son went to see Barney & Friends.  I was under the impression that he was extinct by now, but I was wrong.  Alas, the kids had a good time.  Until intermission when Kendall was more concerned about eating Blake's popcorn.  :)
Stopping for a bite to eat before the show
Say, Barney!

Getting ready to sing and dance.  Or just sit there and wonder what this all was.

 
Momma and Kendall

Showing off their loot.  Kendall had to pick something out for her sister too.

 




   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

5 comments:

  1. Aw!! We won tickets to Barney live but weren't able to go unfortunately :( I'm glad your kiddos had such a good time though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats too cute! my husband HATES barney - but i can bare through it.. my little one loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I thought Barney's days were over too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Barney was still around until I recently saw an ad for a show in a nearby town. So funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love