Monday, October 3, 2011

Toddle Along Tuesday: Introductions

Meet Sydney Rose:
Hi, I'm Sydney!  I am almost 16 months old already and according to my mommy am the cutest little girl (along with my big sister) that she's ever seen.  I don't say many words yet, but I can tell you a thousand stories with my facial expressions alone.  Mommy got a little spoiled with my big sister, who liked to sit and read books.  I wanted to show her what it's really like to have a toddler.  I love to run, climb, get into cupboards, dance to Kendall's songs and play hide and seek in my closet.  I'm a little bit runty, but in case you haven't heard, the best things come in small packages!

Meet Kendall Lee:
Hi, my name is Kendall! I like to dance!  At least that's what I love to sing, just like my favorite cartoon, Yo Gabba Gabba.  You already met my little sister, so let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I love to sing and sing and sing.  The world is my stage and I love to put on a show for everyone.  I have a whole box of princess clothes, and I feel so pretty in them.  I have so many stories that I tell my mommy and daddy every day.  Mommy says I never stop talking, but I just have so much to tell her about what I notice in my world.  I just got my big girl bike back, because I'm finally using my potty chair all the time.  My Dora panties are a pretty big deal in this house.  Now mommy says I can train Sydney since I like to teach her all of my tricks.  

My loves.  ::swoon::

Check out more Toddle Along Tuesday posts at Growing Up Geeky!




Now that you're all caught up with my little ladies, how about 2 little clicks for them?  

   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

8 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such cuties! You have a precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! They are so cute! Lucky mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they're so cute! love their names :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, such cuties. I love that Kendall is a performer! I think that some people are born to sing and dance and just be in front of people. I bet she will be on stage someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such a sweet picture! they look like best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sisters! I love my sisters, and it looks like your girls love each other too. So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love