Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thinking Back Thursdays: Vol. I

My Pinterest Addiction has now added another benefit.  I keep finding all of these old things that I forgot about.  It's hilarious looking back and remembering things that I loved!  I'm going to start a new post on Thursdays to flash back to one toy/game/show/food/book what have you from the past.

I recently found that Nick Teen is airing Hey Dude again at nights.  O.M.G.  forgot how much I loved
this show.  It may now be on my DVR.  Don't laugh...you know you're going to watch it now.
Why didn't I think of making a fishing box in girl colors?  This thing was awesome to
store all of my wet n wild makeup.  I may have to go searching for this old gem.
I thought I was going to be the next big designer after all of my work with this.
Again, time to go raiding my parents toy cabinets.


Enjoy your blast from the past?  Grab the button, link up and join in!  
Tales Of Two Girls



   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

6 comments:

  1. Better watch our for that killer cacti, and them man eating jack-rabbits! Heeeeeey Dude! LOVE IT! Found a new item for my Christmas list! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! oops! I have those backwards I think! But either way it's an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I remembered the whole song once I heard it again too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! i think i had that drawing kit...awesomeness.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny. Weren't those called caboodles. Great fun! I staffers a sat link up for your kids funny laughs if you are interested today or next week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved Hey Dude! still have a caboodle and just saw the "design" fashion plates on pinterest this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love