Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kendall Goes to School

Last Wednesday, Kendall started her first day of pre-school.  It'll be every Wednesday night through December 7th.  OMG, she loved it!  In fact, during the middle of it, she squealed, "I just love going to school!" It's been a nice tool to use to remind her to be a good girl.

It was next to impossible to get her to stand and take a picture beforehand.  She insisted on bringing her huge backpack with.  I had her stand up against the building and she was too busy watching all of the cars going and people coming to actually look at me and smile.
Her BFF from daycare, Blake was also in the class so those two played together the whole time.
First, they hit up the puzzles
Up next, Kendall made Blake some food
They were both excited to see all of the books!

I still can't believe my little baby is old enough to be going to pre-school, but it was so much fun watching her.  There was a 1/2 hour where the parents leave.  She didn't even notice I left, I don't think.  At the end, we all sat in a circle to read a book and sing songs.  Right away, Kendall asked if they could sing the ABCs since it was her favorite.  They did, just for her so she felt pretty special.  As we were leaving, each kid is able to pick out a book from the library for the week.  It made it easier to get out of the doors, because I don't know how I could've gotten her out of the room otherwise!  As soon as we got home, she had to tell Sydney all about it!!


We've been dropping a little.  Care for a vote?  Just 2 little clicks.
   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

  1. What a big girl! Glad she had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go Kendall! I love the backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love the picture of her in the play kitchen with her friend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love