Friday, September 2, 2011

Y3W: We're on Facebook

Well, I decided to join the trend and start up a Facebook page.  I figured it'd be better than cluttering up my news feed on my personal account with my latest posts.  :)  I'm looking to not only expand my little blog, but also to find new blogs to add to my list.  I love reading new ones and am always looking for more to follow.  So, let's make a deal.  I'll like/follow you in return.  Win win, right?

I still can't believe it's September.  I don't think I'm the only one mourning the loss of summer.  :(
What do you mean this is my last time in the pool?!?

  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, she doesn't want to quit swimming! So cute.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ~your newest follower

    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love