Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I'll never forget sitting in the ultrasound room 3 1/2 years ago when I heard the words I had been praying to hear.  Three little words that I knew would bring me so much fun.  "It's a Girl!"  Then, we were double blessed when we heard those words again.  Having two girls has brought all the fun I'd hoped for.  I know a boy would be wonderful, but seriously.  How cute are these two playing dress up.  :swoon:


 Sydney was determined to get these heels on.  A girl after my own heart. <3





The long weekend brought us lots of smiles, giggles and most importantly, tutus. 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

3 comments:

  1. They are both so beautiful! Thank you for stopping by.

    http://www.airplanesanddragonflies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't sisters the best?? I'd also love a son, but I'm pretty smitten with just my 2 girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I secretly was happy when the ultrasound tech told us "It's a girl!" I can only imagine how great it is to have two little princesses! :)

    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love