Monday, September 12, 2011

Take It Off Monday - Weeks 10-11


Labor Day threw me off last week so I totally forgot to update.  I’ll make up for it with a double post this week. J

___________________________________________________________
Week 10-11 Summary

Weight Loss this Week: 1.2 lbs

Weight Loss to Date: 7.2 pounds

Weight Left to Lose: 7.8 pounds

First Goal: 5 pounds (Met 7/25/11)
  • Reward – Pedicure {Sooooo good!}
Second Goal:  10 pounds
  • Reward - A new pair of shoes {All picked out and ready to go!}
Final Goal: 15 pounds
  • Reward – A pair of good jeans!  Sevens?  Citizens?  We’ll have to see.
Success:  My 5k is coming up on Saturday  and I’m totally freaking out ready for it. 

Set Back:  Still not watching my food as closely as I should be, but I’ve been doing better with exercising. 

Exercise: Running 30 minutes now for my 5k prep.  I’m not sure how fast {I think how slow would be 

more accurate} I’m going, so hopefully this should be ok.  


2 little clicks??
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I am doing the Couch to 5K app on my phone in hopes of being able to run longer than 5 minutes without wanting to vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing on my phone. Seriously, the first week I thought I was going to die! It's great that it slowly builds you up. I have never in my life run more than a mile (until now). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love