Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One Year Later

Exactly one year ago today, I became a working mother of two.  On Sydney's three month birthday, I had to re-enter the working world.  One might think it'd be easy easier doing it the second time around.  All of those fears of my child loving our daycare provider more should be replaced.  That I wouldn't have anxiety over missing her first of many milestones.  That I would be able to go back to work and look at a picture of my little baby and smile instead of want to burst into tears.

Unfortunately, it wasn't any easier with Sydney than it was with Kendall.  But, over time it did get better.  I still miss being home with both of my babes, but I know I am doing the best thing for our family.  I know that they will always know I'm their mommy and will love me even though they have fun at daycare.  I know they are building great friendships that hopefully will go into their school years and beyond.  So, I just need to remind myself of all of the advantages to being a working mom.  Besides the obvious (the Paycheck!).

I love looking back at pictures from last summer.  Of course Sydney is expected to have changed a lot, but I always am surprised at how much Kendall has grown up.
Sydney looked a little hesitant to be starting daycare.  

The girls and their friend Blake.  Neither one seem too into having her there.
It's hard to compete with the cartoons in the background.

daycare friends, one year later.  (excuse the crappy cell phone pic)


Thanks for all of the votes! We keep moving up!! Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel (although I only have one!). It must be hard leaving those cute little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love their faces in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love