Monday, September 19, 2011

Mission Accomplished

The 5k run was a success.  There was so much anticipation waiting for the gun to go off, and I was amazed by all of the people!  It was such an awesome experience and I can't wait to do more next summer.  I was getting really tired by the end of it, but when I saw the balloons in the distance I went for it.  There were a few times I wanted to take a breather and walk for a minute or so.  I knew that if I did, I would always remember that.  I wouldn't remember my shortness of breath, or my rubbery legs.  I would remember that I quit.

I'm happy to say that I didn't though.  I pushed through and I ran the whole way!  And as I was about to cross the finish line, I saw my sister and her family, my parents and the two prettiest little girls.  One of which was cheering, "Go, Mommy, Go!"


So with that, I think I can put one check on my bucket list.  Next up, a 10k!

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

2 comments:

Leave some love