Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I never thought I'd say these 3 words

I joined Twitter.  It's only been around for, like years???  I don't know why, but I would just never commit to it.  I've seen how it is a great way for all of the bloggers to connect, so I thought I'd finally dip my toes in.  So, help this virgin out.  I have know idea what I'm doing here.  Who are your favorites to follow?  Are you on a lot?  If anyone is interested in finding me, you can find me @TalesOf2Girls.

Great, another thing to distract me.  ;)


   Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

1 comment:

  1. On my way to follow you! Welcome to twitter! I'll be honest, I mostly use it to post the links to giveaways and my blog posts... I chat more with people on facebook. =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love