Friday, September 9, 2011

Hop Along Friday/Y3W: Let's Blog Swap

So, I was sitting here thinking about how much fun blog hops can be.  It brings you to new blogs you may not have seen before, and also brings new readers to yours.  I've seen this on other blogs and thought it was a great idea.  Each month I will take blog "sponsers".  This will be a little different than others, because it will be free of charge.  I thought we could do about 6 blogs per month.

All that is required is to:
  • Send me a button (125x125) to link to your blog, which will be displayed on my sidebar for the month of Sept.
  • Send a description of your blog, or be willing to do a guest post.  I will do one post to describe your blog, plus link to it.
  • Do the same for my blog.
I thought this would be a really fun way to find new blogs and increase traffic to ours as well.  Send me an email to: talesoftwogirls@gmail.com if interested, or leave a comment!  Have a great Friday and weekend!!

Don't forget to link up to Hop Along Friday over at The Adventures of Goober Grape and Monkey Man!

Join up for more Y3W Fun:




Up for a weekend vote? Thanks much! :) Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog! Just found you via Jenni's hop :)
    loving the grey tones!
    Shannon
    Sweet Stella's

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from friday blog hop. i would love a follow back to help build my new blog when i open on October 1

    thanks
    http://mamasbabycupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog:) I am a now follower:) Would love a follow back. Also, if your interested in a guest post, I have one that I gave a few of my mommy blogger friends dealing with kids and brushing(since I'm a dentist). If you'd like to usevit on your blog please email me at dentistmel@hotmail.com. Www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Trying to catch up on my Friday Blog Hops!Love the idea here! Would love to talk with you about it. email me @ pargasjunkyard@q.com. Follow back @ http://www.pargasjunkyard.wordpress.com and/or on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pargas-Junkyard/259287017434763

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love